This new blog along with the STRETCH™ website we will discuss and explain all of the products that we manufacture and sell as well as the why, how and when you should replace a CV Boot, Steering Rack Boot, wiper blades etc…
Over the coming blogs we will be discussing in more detail…
- Why should I replace a CV Boot?
- When should I replace a CV Boot?
- Why are STRETCH™ CV Boots better than other CV Boots? We will show you the differences and why our design, quality, fit and materials are the best available.
- How to replace a CV Boot?
- What about inner Tripod boots, can I replace them with STRETCH™ CV Boots?
- When should I replace the CV Joint or Driveshaft, not the boot?
- Which STRETCH™ CV Boot kit should I use?
- Will STRETCH™ CV Boots fit my vehicle?
- STRETCH™ CV Boot warranty
- How STRETCH™ CV Boots can save you money
- How to increase workshop productivity and increase profits
- Why should I replace a Steering rack boot?
- When should I replace a Steering rack boot?
- How to replace a Steering rack boot?
- Will STRETCH™ Rakboot™ fit my vehicle?
- Is it ok to replace a boot and not the steering rack assembly?
- Will I need to get a wheel alignment done after fitting a STRETCH™ steering rack boot?
- Why should I replace wiper blades?
- When should I replace the wiper blade?
- How to replace wiper refill and Flex Blades
- What size refill or Flex blade will suit my vehicle.
- Can I retro fit Flex Blades onto my older vehicle?
- Cleaning and wiper blade maintenance.
- Why should I purchase a STRETCH™ CV Tool?
- When should I use the STRETCH CV Tool?
- STRETCH CV Cones, these are great alternative for DIY and breakdowns when off-road.
CV Boot Clamps & CV Boot Clamping Tool
- Why should I use proper CV Boot clamps and not plastic zip ties or hose clamps?
- What is the difference between regular wrap around “wind up” clamps and the STRETCH™ “ear type” CV boot clamps?
- How do I fit STRETCH ear type CV boot clamps?
- What makes STRETCH™ ear type CV boot clamps so good?
CV Joint Grease
- What is CV Joint grease?
- Can I use regular grease in my CV Joint?
- Cleaning a CV Joint.
- How to pack new CV joint grease into an old CV Joint.
If you have any topics you feel we should cover in our blog or have questions that need answering now, let us know via our Contact Us page.
Just want to purchase some STRETCH? Visit our online Shop.
For the professional mechanic or a DIY who likes to maintain their own vehicle, STRETCH™ has a range of professional products for you to get your customers and own vehicles back on the road in no time!
For Australian customers, be sure to check out our Australian website PTW-Products That Work
The PTW website has all of our STRETCH products plus many other servicing products available for shipping to Australian addresses.
Scott Ferguson – STRETCH™